Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BSEE Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience course work in CMOS mixed-signal and analog IC design
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- MSEE degree
- Knowledge of transistor-level schematic design and simulation
- Knowledge of semiconductor processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ideal candidate will possess 3 or more of these desired skills:
- Experienced with Virtuoso and Calibre
- Experienced performing integrated circuit physical design (layout)
- Working experience in using spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other lab
- equipment, to validate analog designs
- Familiar with digital IC design using Verilog
- Ability to analyze data in Mathcad, MATLAB, or similar tools
- Ability to solve complex design problems
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lifting – Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year,
- Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling etc.)
- WORK CONDITIONS (E.g. Travel – Up to 25% per year)
- Travel up to 5% per year
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.