Acara Solutions is seeking an It applications specialist for our client Globalfoundries located in Malta, NY.
This position will support a global effort to simplify and streamline the internal controls around applications and core IT infrastructure. These internal controls are designed to ensure that financial records and reporting are fair and accurate. This position will support the appropriate structuring of IT controls which manage key applications and network components. Currently, there are over 200 templated control definitions. This role will review each of these templates, define common elements and draft new simplified control definitions and correlated evidence templates. The consolidated documentation will serve as templates for the control and be used to validate the success of the control to internal teams.
Stakeholders must be consulted and informed and Key Performance Indicators must be routinely communicated to management. The applicant for the role must be comfortable with coordinating with several stakeholders across three functions in order to gain buy-in and feedback.
- Highly Organized
- Google Suite / Microsoft Suite skills required
- Must be able to problem-solve and work independently
- Superior Communication Skills - written, verbal and virtual forum (i.e. zoom, hangouts)
- ServiceNow (or similar ticketing system) experience required
- Past experience in IT, compliance, and/or auditing is preferred
- Familiarity w/ manufacturing systems and network components preferred