Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in troubleshooting circuits and electronics test design
- Minimum of 1 year experience in electronics test lab environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and DMMs
- .NET, C, C++, Python, Visual Basic, VB Scripting or equivalent programming language
- Test and characterization experience of infrared detectors or equivalent imagaging sensors
- Familarity with MatLab or MathCAD programming language
- Familiarity with FPGA design tools, such as Altera or Xilinx
- Other higher level languages
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the fundamentals of circuit analysis
- To work independently or with multiple teams, on multiple assignments
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lifting Yes 0 - 10% of time 0-20lbs
- Walking Yes 0 - 25% of time
- Climbing Yes 0 - 10% of time
- Bending Yes 0 - 10% of time
- Sitting Yes 0 - 75% of time
- Standing Yes 0 - 10% of time
- Stooping Yes 0 - 10% of time
- Kneeling Yes 0 - 10% of time
- Lifting – Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year,Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling etc.)
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.