Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as embedded software development; prior related intern or coop will be considered.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- A Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Experience developing in C/C++.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Competent technical expertise and application domain knowledge.
- Motivated, self-starter individual.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Solid knowledge in Operating System concepts.
- Solid knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience in mutli-tasking programming, and debugging.
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Other duties as assigned
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
- WORK CONDITIONS (E.g. Travel - Up to 25% per year)
- Local candidates.
- Relocation is not provided.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (E.g. Lifting - Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year,
- Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling etc.)none
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.