The primary function of the Loan Processor is to ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Mortgage Loan Officers (MLOs)
* Gather information from start to closing and input proper/correct information into system.
* Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete and accurate, verified, and complies with the company policy.
* Collect and verify all required loan documents.
* Review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
* Preparing application for submittal to underwriter.
* Satisfy all conditions when received from underwriter.
* Disclose all initial and closing disclosures in it"s appropriate time frame.
* Meet all crucial deadlines requested.
* Communicate with other professionals, such as title companies.
* Ensuring compliance with banking regulations.
* Completing all required compliance courses assigned by management.
* Perform any additional duties/activities assigned by management.