Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Technician I Engineering - Products/Process
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with lab test equipment: O’Scopes, generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Light meters
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced user of MS Office suite to include Word and Excel
- Data collection, test and troubleshooting ability
- Familiar with environmental testing to include vibration, temperature and EMI
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lifting – Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year,
- Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling etc.)
- To lift 25 lbs. less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year
- WORK CONDITIONS (E.g. Travel – Up to 25% per year)
- Up to 90% of time candidate will work in an Engineering Development Laboratory
- Up to 10% of time candidate will be in a 100K Clean Room environment.
- Able to wear a full cover hood, smock, safety glasses, gloves, and shoes
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.