Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree (BSEE or BSCE)
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an FPGA Design Engineer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Familiar with Windows / Linux OS
- Good listener and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ambitious, dedicated, and goal-oriented
- Understanding of digital logic and architecture concepts, techniques, and course work
- Basic knowledge of HDL/HVLs (e.g. VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM) and
- programming/scripting languages (e.g. C++, Perl, Python, TCL)
- Good lab and debug skills
- Ability to multi-task in an evolving engineering environment
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lifting - Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year, Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling etc.)
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.