Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3 years" experience of real time embedded SW design.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Senior Software Engineer .
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS), and have experience in bare-metal implementation for embedded system
- Experience with embedded device drivers (TCP/IP, UART, I2C, PCIe, etc.) preferably on Linux
- Solid understanding of multi-threading/multi-processing; concepts and implementations
- Strong development experience in C or C++ (3+ years)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel
- Motivated, self-starter individual
- Experience in initial hardware start-up and troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Analytical and communication skills
- Capable of integrating hardware and software and developing test plans and procedures
- Lead and direct the work of others as assigned
- Experience with modern software development processes, including software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, peer review, and agile development life cycles.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (E.g. Lifting - Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year,
- Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling etc.) normal
- WORK CONDITIONS (E.g. Travel - Up to 25% per year) none
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.