Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years" experience in Electrical Engineer IV
- Minimum of 5 years" experience being lead design engineer and driving new technologies and tools.
- Minimum of 5 years" experience with the definition and decomposition of requirements.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience designing circuit card assemblies
- Experience with schematic capture tools (Cadence, Mentor, Altium, other)
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Experience with integration and test (validation and verification) of circuit card assemblies in new products
- Familiar with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, digital multimeters, and similar lab test and debug equipment
- Proven capability executing complex designs in a timely manner
- Experience with electrical design tools including Cadence Allegro or similar PCB design tools
- Project Management experience
- Database experience (PowerBI, Access)
- Manufacturing/Industrial experience.
- Masters Degree
- Basic Microsoft application skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer
- Must be diligent, hardworking, and quick to learn
- Good interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Good communicator with data analysis, documentation, and presentation skills
- Mature, professional, positive, and possess a 'can-do' attitude
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks and to work both in a team and independently
- Ability to work well in a team environment and guide others
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lifting - Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year,
- Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling)
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs
- Walking, including up/down stairs to Labs and between buildings across Campus
- WORK CONDITIONS (E.g. Travel - Up to 25% per year)
- WFH - remote/virtually, as required
- Occasional Travel beyond local suppliers (10-25%)
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.