Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as Staff Embedded Software Engineer –SWE V.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experienced with video and image processing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- To execute group and customer presentations
- Proficiency recruiting technical talent and building efficient development teams
- Experienced with Microsoft Office tools, including the use of Excel, Project, and PowerPoint to organize complex data for communication and analysis
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge of image processing and artificial intelligence
- Experience defining and managing a software configuration process
- Experience defining and managing a software platform to include development through validation
- Experience working directly with government customers on development and production contracts
- To solve complex problems
- To meet aggressive timelines
- To decipher highly technical data and make sound decisions
- To multi-task in an evolving project environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (E.g. Lifting – Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year,
- Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling etc.)
WORK CONDITIONS (E.g. Travel – Up to 25% per year)
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.