Required Skills / Qualifications:
- AS degree in Mechanical-Electrical Drafting Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within mechanical design and/or engineering.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Detail oriented
- Microsoft Office
- Electronics packaging design
- Optical packaging design
- Proficiency in PTC Creo Parametric 3 or higher & PDMLink
- Familiarity with ASME Y14.100 & Y14.5M
- Additive manufacturing experience
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to lift 10 lbs (less than 5% per week)
- Travel up to 5% of year
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.