Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in troubleshooting circuits and electronic test design
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in electronics test lab
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Entry level Electrical Engineers, with prior co-op / intern experience, will also be considered
- As a Product & Test Engineer, the successful candidate will interface with other team members representing a wide range of disciplines, including: integrated circuit design, analog and digital circuit board design, test engineering, mechanical design, and system design.
- With product responsibility, the successful candidate will help coordinate specifications between these groups, conduct tests, troubleshoot problems, analyze data, recommend product/process improvements
- Complete product validations / qualifications and maintain documentation, all with the goal of developing the best infrared sensor technology in the industry.
- Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and DMMs.NET, C, C++, Python, Visual Basic, VB Scripting or equivalent programming language
- Test and/or characterization experience of infrared detectors or equivalent imagining sensors
- Familiarity with MatLab or MathCAD programming language
- Familiarity with FPGA design tools, such as Altera or Xilinx
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.