Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in customer service or payroll.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Microsoft Word Excel and Access knowledge.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in various product offerings, regulatory changes, policy changes, and industry developments.
- Assists in regular review of programs and systems and initiates requests for enhancements to improve efficiency.
- Assists in regular review of documentation to ensure accuracy of updates/revisions.
- Provides support and training to team members.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- Complete and upload the Pre-Screening Worksheet (can be found in the News & Announcements section)
- First day special instructions:
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.