Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Assembler.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- This will be primarily focused on mechanical assembly skills, soldering, bonding and ensuring in depth attention to the details of building complicated units with a high level of quality and skill.
- Have Mechanical/Assembly Skills.
- To read prints/instructions.
- Good Dexterity and experience working with small pieces of hardware.
- Must have an attention to details on complete Top Level Units and Cable/Harness Builds.
- Mechanical Assembly.
- Cable/Harness Build.
- To work with others on Flow Line.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Trained on interpreting Blue Prints.
- Eye test upon offer BEFORE candidate starts.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.