Acara Solutions is assisting our client in Denver Colorado to fill a critical role within their Design Quality Team. This is a Direct Hire role with excellent compensation and benefits. Candidates must be a US Person or Green Card Holder to be considered.
Performs duties in Disposables Product Development Engineering that require application of intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. Develops and evaluates plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities. Carries out complex or novel research assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Leads and is accountable for projects and drives results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Directs one or more major phases of complex engineering work, utilizing engineering skills to devise entirely new approaches to problems encountered in projects.
- Develops new processes that have a significant impact on multiple disciplines.
- Contributes to the establishment of business objectives, goals, budgets and costs as requested.
- Presents complex technical information/analysis and responds to questions from technical staff members and management regularly and effectively.
- Mentors less experienced engineers.
- Provides broad-based direction for subordinates and colleagues within functional area and cross functionally.
- Applies technical expertise to complex tasks with in-depth knowledge of related work areas.
- Employs in-depth knowledge of cross functional and related technical areas, applying knowledge to other areas.
- Displays accessibility and sought out for consultation on a broad range of complex technical and industry issues engineering staff and management.
- Works on complex issues where analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Keeps updated on recent technical advances within the industry and applies this knowledge to products and processes.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work direction responsibility may include technicians and junior engineers.
- May work with manufacturing and other functional groups on manufacturing and regulatory compliance issues.
- May contribute to the establishment of business objectives, goals, budgets and costs.