- Good communication skills.
- Must be motivated and possess a high attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work productively with minimum supervision
- To observe all safety rules/regulations and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
- To maintain the highest work quality standards with close attention to detail as needed to meet customer expectations.
- To show-up for work on time and work all scheduled shifts.
- To set an example that is consistent with the position held within the company.
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in a positive way and in the spirit of cooperation and support of others.
- To meet the full duties the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- To actively support the decisions and policies of the company and its management.
- To treat people fairly, equally and with respect and to settle for no less in return.
- To be honest at all times and to conduct oneself with the highest degree of personal integrity.
- To communicate the right information to the appropriate people in an effective and timely manner.
- To maintain an appearance consistent with the position held.
- To actively expand personal knowledge of the business and related areas as they pertain to this role within the organization, encouraging others to do the same.
- To take 'pride' in the company and help it make it a success.
Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Follow all company safety policies and work instructions.
- Bring to the attention of all the appropriate peoples any potential or actual dangers.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in one"s area of responsibility.
Additional Training Requirements:
- New Hire Training (see new hire orientation)
- Monthly Training (see plant training schedule)
- SAP Computer Training
- GMP Plant Training (Internal) - annual