Required Skills / Qualifications:
1) Bachelor"s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
2) At least three years of related experience required
3) At least four years of Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
1) Master of Science or Master of Business Administration preferred.
2) Strong technical background
3) PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable
4) Medical device / FDA regaled industry experience preferred
5) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6) Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
7) Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
8) Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
9) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
10) Strong supervisory and leadership skills
11) Strong understanding of FDA and ISO standards and regulations
12) Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
13) Ability to build effective relationships, influence people, drive accountability and resolve conflict.
14) Ability to define problems, measure / collect data, establish facts and analyze data, select and implement solutions and control / sustain outcomes
15) Ability to establish and maintain a trusted role with the various stakeholders in coordinating multiple functions across the organization
16) Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.