Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years" experience in Industrial Safety.
- Minimum 2 years of experienced in multi-site leadership.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP) or Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) at minimum, CSP, CHMM, CIH, CSHM.
- Advanced knowledge of general industry and industrial practices, regulatory agency requirements and industry standards
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent computer skills required with strong proficiency in MS PPT, MS Excel
- Ability to handle multi-task environment with good organization skills
- Skilled in producing reports, good knowledge of data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Willing and able to travel up to 60% on a regular basis
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.