Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Science with expertise in computer software applications
- Minimum of 5 years administrative assistant experience with executives or senior level managers
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office and Visio experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism, dependability and high initiative organizing and prioritizing workload
- Ability to maintain and deal with confidential information.
- Must be well organized, possess outstanding administrative skills, with ability to interface with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to organize and meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent capacity and desire to quickly acquire and retain new knowledge or skill
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.