Customer Service Representative
Broadleaf Results, Inc. formerly Superior Group is currently assisting our client, located in Staten Island, NY in recruitment of Customer Service Representative. Rate of Pay $15.00 per hour
Basic duties include:
- Candidates must be able to work between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm. Hours range from Monday through Saturday.
- Under immediate supervision, the candidate will respond for answering routine telephone inquiries in a call center environment by following standard scripts and procedures.
- The incumbent will perform routine tasks requiring working knowledge of the Company"s products and services.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gather information from the caller to properly resolve all inquires.
- Communicate appropriate options for resolution to customer inquires.
- Investigate and resolve complaints.
- Refers non-routine inquiries and complaints to senior level Call Center Representatives.
- Use a computer system to research inquiries and log customer calls.
**Position does not require cold calling/outbound calls, telemarketing, etc. This is strictly an inbound call center.
Employment offers will be contingent upon successful drug testing and background investigation results.
Aleron companies: Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.