Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in chemistry and biochemistry
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Biology or clinical chemistry / medical technology
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- This position may suit you best if you are have attributes described
- Provide assistance in a wide variety of routine technical assignments.
- Good PC skills (MS Office software like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel).
- Possess strong laboratory skills, good organization skills, troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Provide assistance in preparing reports, charts, graphs, and other documents.
- Comfortable handling potentially biohazardous materials (serum, plasma, urine).
- Good presentation skills in the technical environment, and you show team orientation and good communication skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.