Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree
- Minimum 2 years" experience in managing full life cycle recruiting - working directly with hiring managers and sourcing talent.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree
- Experience working with Taleo or similar applicant tracking system
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that will help you build relationships, influence others and represent the Talent Acquisition team in various settings inside and outside the organization
- Experience in finding and hiring Engineering Talent within a Manufacturing environment.
- A background in Aerospace and Defense recruitment is advantageous, but not essential
- Scope: Having been a Corporate Recruiter, preferably in an Engineering environment
- Worked as an Account Manager at a staffing agency
- Experience sourcing talent at a staffing agency
- Experience in marketing
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.