Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of Assembly experience (mechanical, hydraulic, electromechanical or electronic).
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Assembly experience in the Aerospace industry.
- Significant hydraulic experience is a big.
- Experience performing precision assembly and test of hydraulic, mechanical and electromechanical flight actuators.
- Experience with precision measuring equipment such as dial indicators, calipers and micrometers.
- Experience with diagnosing/troubleshooting mechanical components and test failures.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to learn quickly, work well under pressure, and lead others to do the same.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer program skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- On occasion, the Assembler/Technician may be needed to travel to customer facilities and service client hardware.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.