Viaduct is currently seeking a Technical Trainer for one of our clients here in Buffalo, NY.
The Technical Trainer will ensure our team and every customer we connect with has the training they need will result in deeper partnerships and exceptional customer satisfaction. The primary objective of this role is to ensure our colleagues, customers, and channel partners quickly learn how to fully utilize our solutions and communicate their value in the market. Subject matter includes, but is not limited to, 3D printing fundamentals, our comprehensive solutions" hardware, software, and chemistry, as well as relevant sales tools and processes. Customer focus and hands-on execution are hallmarks of a successful teammate. As a customer-focused technical expert, you will be at the hub of activity and a key liaison for Marketing, Product Management, Applications Engineering, Technical Support, and the global sales team, including Channel Partners. Leading and/or supporting the execution of key "pre-experience" tools and events including Solution Experience Tours, webinars, white papers, and trade shows to build momentum in early-stage discovery will be critical.
- Develop an end-to-end understanding of Additive Manufacturing (design / build / post-print) and become a recognized industry expert on step 3: post-printing.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our comprehensive solution (software, hardware and chemistry) that supports deployment and further development of comprehensive training programs. This will require close teaming and communication across the company; in particular with Development Engineering, Applications Engineering and Sales.
- Create and continually update core training materials for classroom sessions as well as virtual/online learning.
- Execute and enhance our comprehensive certification program that provides channel partners and customers the opportunity to come to Buffalo and become experts on our solutions. This will include more extensive laboratory / hands-on exercises and advanced testing.
- Utilize leading edge training technology and our blended learning approach to teach audiences about our pioneering solutions to reinforce our leadership position in the market. This includes teaming with Marketing to develop material for publications such as white papers, blog posts, webinars, video demonstrations and supporting machine documentation.
- Create momentum during sales discovery through the deployment of Solution Experience Tours (SETs) and virtual events (LSE, VSET, webinars)
- Administer continuous education events such as Lunch and Learns, virtual Instructor Led Trainings (ILT"s), and hands on labs while monitoring learner progress and feedback, identifying Key Training Opportunities (KTO"s), and generating action plans as needed.
- Continually enhance technical training skills and industry knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing publications, and participating in relevant industry associations.
- Create and continually update core training materials for classroom sessions, end-user content, and virtual/online learning.
- Generate impactful technical content to drive our market leadership and value propositions within the industry, with continuous consideration of industry growth and identification of our blind spots.
- The training schedule will include attending multiple trade shows and other significant customer events.
Target Salary range $ 65-70K + equity