Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Production Specialist / Operators
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to pass a basic reading comprehension and math assessment.
- Ability to write, read and follow detailed work specifications
- Basic computer, math and reading comprehension skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to wear the required cleanroom garment with hood, mask, safety glasses, gloves and booties
If you are interested in this Production Specialists / Operators job in Gresham, OR please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Acara Solutions go to www.acarasolutions.com If you have questions about the please contact Lanee' Davis, (949) 600-0313 or email@example.com
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.