Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as Lab Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in an optical lab production environment
- High mechanical aptitude
- Read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Working in a role with measurable standards and a dynamic production environment.
- Depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Participate in Stand-up Meetings
- Provide feedback to supervisors and coworkers (Communication)
- Quality Right the First Time
- Best Practice sharing
- Stop the Line fully implemented
- Customer Feedback process
- Clean, Standardize, Audit and Approve
- Workstations Optimized
- Work cell led improvements
- Red/Green Board Monitoring
- Flow and Balance
- Small batch flow
- Pull System
- Launch Criteria
- Balance Flow
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Regularly stand/walk for the duration of shift.
- Consistently lift and move up to 15lb above shoulder height and waist high unaccompanied.
- The noise level in the laboratory is generally moderate.
- Regularly required to work with or around chemicals.
- Work area may be wet/dirty and or have a strong smell.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.