Viaduct is hiring for a Veteran-owned company looking to add a Marketing Manager as a key member to their leadership team who will drive their business forward. Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, performance-driven marketer extraordinaire who will help define and build out messaging, drive leads through multiple channels, and drive growth. You will design and execute campaigns to help drive and grow traffic, create content that engages our current visitors, attracts new visitors, and drives customer acquisition through digital campaigns and tactical promotions.
- Optimize marketing spend/ROI and tactics across paid search, SEO and social
- Develop strategies to increase our organic reach through link building, content distribution, social media, and strategic partnerships.
- Focus on improving key metrics such as CTRs, CAC and Lifetime Value of the customer
- Run A/B tests across different marketing channels including emails, landing pages and display ads, and to scale on these channels
- Help develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand and generate leads (i.e. blog posts, white papers, re-engagement campaigns)
- Convert web and social traffic into qualified leads, using a range of targeting strategies
- Create, manage, and share engaging content across social and industry channels
- Plan, publicize and present webinars to provide value and engage with our community
- Identify and attend conferences (virtual and in person post-COVID) relevant to our growth strategy
- Create an engaging content calendar to significantly increase traffic to the blog, page views, and other key content metrics
- Write case studies to showcase our customers & our value proposition
- Execute and optimize various B2B marketing programs in Hubspot and to deliver targeted email campaigns for user acquisition & re-engagement
- Experience producing high-quality and SEO-optimized content marketing assets (blog posts, video content, email newsletters, guides, etc.)
- Understanding of SaaS funnel optimization strategies and how to manage "top of funnel" marketing activities
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills required to be a "face of the company" on social media and in other multimedia content
- Can establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develops and executes strategies, and track as well as measure the results
- Passion for testing, optimization, using creative and content to drive lead and conversion performance
- Growth mindset and constantly motivated to iterate and improve
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires one to multi-task and juggle multiple high priority initiatives
- As one of the first handful of employees, you"ll have the freedom to help chart the course of our young company in a way that few other opportunities would ever allow
- Equity compensation in a high growth SaaS technology company
- Schedule flexibility and unlimited vacation time (we really mean it)