Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative support experience in HR, Recruiting, or Staffing environment.
- Minimum 2 years" experience working in a professional environment in a clerical/administrative capacity.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor Degree with Business or Human Resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 or higher (to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with internet jobs boards and an applicant tracking.
- Initiative, high energy, strong sense of urgency, and the ability to handle many projects simultaneously.
- Customer focused, with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Solid organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities and management level.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.