Required Skills / Qualifications:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of design engineering.
- Minimum 3 years" experience with following areas:
- Electronic Architecture Development
- Motion control system engineering and modeling techniques.
- Requirements development for systems and sub-systems
- Power electronics design for motor drives.
- Sensor interface design - (i.e. Potentiometer, RVDT/LVDT excitation and demodulation).
- Motor knowledge for brushless DC, Switched Reluctance, brushed applications, AC induction
- Power conversion (Active PFC topologies and design, Harmonic filtering techniques).
- Minimum 1 year experience with following areas:
- Analog and digital electronics circuit design and development
- Electronics packaging design
- Electromechanical actuator design.
- Electronic load management design
- Electronic System fault diagnostics and reporting
- Serial communication experience (RS422, RS232, CAN, ARINC429)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Power electronics experience, hands on troubleshooting, design and test
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.