Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Customer Service
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working in SAP, WMIS and GIS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy of work and attention to detail
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Package, including word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software, internet, electronic mail and scheduling
- Knowledge of Work Manager
- Building and Supporting Teams
- Delivering High Quality Work
- Driving for Results
- Serving Customers
- Working Safely
- Evaluating and Implementing Ideas
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Indoor work, operating computer, manual dexterity, talking, hearing, repetitive motion. Use of personal computer equipment, telephone, multi-functioning printer.
- Ability to travel to and from meetings, training sessions or other business related events.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.