Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 4 years of manufacturing plant experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- SAP - Warehouse management knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including ability to spot issues in efficiency/productivity and suggest improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp production focus with a drive for accurate results
- Flexible to work long hours as to meet project deadlines
- Ability to generate and submit reports on performance and progress
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and carry loads of 40 lbs as necessary.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.