Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 months" experience as Component Assembler
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- With varying experience and skill, the Component Assembler works with some supervision of assigned tasks;
- The incumbent of this role must be capable of working as a team in the machining process.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and accept responsibility for the accuracy of the work completed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and good manual dexterity
- The incumbent must be capable of reading and interpreting documents such as safety policy and procedures, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- A mechanical aptitude, ability to apply common sense and problem solve involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- In order to successfully meet Mold-Masters Limited requirements, an incumbent will need some basic knowledge of basic hand and machine tools in order to assemble components to proper specifications.
- To read/interpret blueprints and job instruction sheets; ability to work well on own; and basic hand tool proficiency;
- In this role, the employee must set up monotonous process equipment, follow Job Instruction Sheets and adjust machinery and equipment
- They may also operate robotics and fixed automation equipment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- While performing the duties of this position, the individual will be in contact with manual machinery and equipment.
- There may be contact with coolants/oils; noise level is moderate; safety boots and eye/ear protection are required; the working area is climate controlled; working with small dimensions means extreme concentration on details with tight tolerances.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.