Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in business
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in business/ finance
- Minimum of 2 years" experience with Sarbanes Oxley Controls
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting Standards and Principles
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Excel
- Quantitative, analytical, problem solving skills
- Interact with all levels of management in various departments throughout the company
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work on time sensitive projects without daily supervision
- Willingness to take on and assist with new and varied projects as they arise
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.