Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of work history
- Ability to work with hands in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- 0-2 years related work experience.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instruction.
- Must learn to recognize obvious defects in workmanship
- Ability to read blueprints preferred.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.