Acara Solutions is hiring Assemblers for day and night shifts for Semiconductor manufacturer.
Navigate computer-based work instructions to install parts and hardware using hand tools and fixtures if needed; on wafer fabrication equipment (WFE) in a Lean manufacturing clean-room environment. May serve as primary trainer for other assemblers on specific job functions.
Performs all functions and responsibilities of an Assembler II, plus the following:
● Performs all operations in Assembly but cannot perform final audit
● Cross trained in multiple work centers (e.g. Final Assembly, Sub Assembly, Feeder Bay, Preship, NPI, etc...)
● May be a lead assembler with assistance
● Trains other assemblers on specific job functions
● Models continuous improvement behaviors for peers.
● Write NCI?s and escalate issues to engineering
● Completes rework independently using appropriate equipment
● Provides documented feedback on work instructions through redline process
● Performs leak check with assistance
● Performs programming and/or Inline testing of designated assemblies (TUA specific)
● Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
● Provides information and responds in a timely manner to supervisors and co-workers by telephone/written form/e-mail/in person
● Actively participates in meetings and training
● Identify and communicate production issues both verbally and in writing
● Suggests continuous improvements by communicating verbally/in writing to appropriate groups/locations
● Communicates verbally and written system status during shift passdown
We have openings on 3 shifts. These are 12 hour shifts with overtime paid after 10 hours per shift. 2 hours each shift for day and 2 ? each shift for nights due to paid meal period plus 15% shift differential.
Front End Day: Sunday to Tuesday and every other Wednesday 5a-5:30p.
Front End Nights: Sunday to Tuesday and every other Saturday 5p-5:30a.
Back End Day: Thursday to Saturday and every other Wednesday 5a-5:30p.
Back End Night: Wednesday to Friday and every other Saturday 5p to 5:30a