Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with the latest CAD software modules: design and layout, ideally
has experience working with Pro-Engineer, SolidWorks & Auto CAD
• In depth knowledge of process improvement tools, product design techniques, mechanical
drawing standards and GD&T
• Prior experience with metal cutting, forming, welding (manual and robotic) and machining
• Knowledge of Lean techniques
• Minimum 5 years related experience in or fabrication field with a proven track
record of exemplary performance
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
• College Diploma or University Degree in the Mechanical Engineering field
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.