Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Technical Specialist
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing experience.
- Process improvement experience
- Strong, pro-active communicator and passionate team player
- Highly self-directed
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft office software
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- To interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to use sound judgment and problem-solving skills to analyze customer problems and to recommend the proper course of action.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job projects and requirements.
- Familiarity with tubing, pipes, valves and fittings including pressure classes, ratings, attachment methods in order to specifying ordering information and determine commonality with existing inventory.
- Familiarity with standard hardware fasteners including styles, finishes, and strength ratings (grades) to determine appropriate ordering part numbers from industry-leading suppliers and to also determine commonality with existing inventory.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.