Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in software development;
- Minimum of 3 years" experience with Java, C++, and basic Windows scripting.
- Secret Level security clearance.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with Ozone Widget Framework (OWF), GeoServer, Tomcat, Postgres, OpenSSL, Karaf and VM Ware
- Systems Administration experience with Windows and Linux
- Familiarity with DISA STIGS in support of Information Assurance requirements would be a definite plus.
- Can plan and prioritize work, both their own and that of project team.
- Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team.
- Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way.
- Ability to influence others and move a proposal effort toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing.
- Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions
- Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task
- The position a person who is self-motivated, can quickly adapt to change, provides thoughtful insight into technical challenges, and is able to quickly derive root causes of technical issues.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.