· Minimum 5 years experience driving audit and quality improvement in a manufacturing or engineering environment
· 2 years line management or supervisory experience
· Commercially aware, proven ability to influence external suppliers to improve
· Deep understanding of 6 sigma quality tools and techniques
· Inspection/Testing expert
· Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organisation, both internally and with suppliers
· Proven ability to influence stakeholders and deliver positive change
· Minimum Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree in Engineering preferred
· 6 sigma qualification
· Willingness to travel as when the business conditions and strategies require
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.