Acara Solutions is currently seeking an Internal Sales Project Manager for our growing client in Northwest Chicago, IL!
* Accurately and efficiently enter orders in FACTS (ERP System) by including correct information
and following set protocols and guidelines.
* Prepare customer proposals, submittals and quotations as needed.
* Provide technical assistance and product information.
* Read and understand contract documents, plans, specifications, and addenda to complete cost
estimates. Perform quality take-offs when necessary.
* Professionally represent Brucker to internal and external customers and suppliers through verbal
and written communications by responding to customers and sales personnel.
* Proficient use of vendor software programs and Brucker ERP system.
* Secure competitive prices from vendors.
* Maintain organized project files and ensure proper file information is saved to project folders in
* Resolve issues as they occur including technical customer issues and internal customer inquiries.
* Proficient with personal computers and personal computer application software, such as
* Continuous process improvement and process documentation (SOP).
* Enter job type and commission splits accurately and additional due diligence is expected.
* Check booking/commissions for errors.
* Monitor bookings for proper billing.
* Assist accounting and sales in customer collections when needed.
* Follow up on vendor credits within 30 days. Report any outstanding items.
* Practices safe work habits and encourages others to do the same.
* Participate in trainings and sales meetings.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
Skills, Qualifications, Working Conditions
* Motivated and organized self-starter. Works effectively with minimal direction or as part of a
* Can provide both technical and administrative support.
* Willing and able to learn new skills, technology, or product information.
* Works both quickly and accurately. Has a sense of urgency and meets established deadlines.
* Strong math and analytical skills
* Solid interpersonal skills, written and verbal. Communicates professionally with the sales team,
customers, suppliers, and other team members. Can and does build relationships with others.
* Maintains high degree of integrity and professionalism.
* Resilient: deals with setbacks, criticism, and problems in a positive way and with a positive
* Able to read and interpret plans, specifications, and contract documents. Has general knowledge
of construction and construction processes.
* Thorough with a good attention to detail. Capable of identifying and communicating risks and
* High energy level; works hard and puts in the time necessary to support customers and be
* Able and willing to work overtime, including occasional evening and weekends if required.
* Meet company"s standards for attendance and punctuality.
* Travel: Minimal overnight travel required.