Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Mechanical Assembler
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- To work well on own; and must possess electronic/mechanical component identification skills as well as the ability to operate manual machines and assorted power tools
- Ensure ISO guidelines are followed; follow Job Instruction Sheets and Tag Procedures
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individuals must have completed a recognized training course in a mechanical/technical discipline
- In this role, the employee will need a strong mechanical ability and high degree of manual dexterity since they will use power tools on a daily basis.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.