Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in office support activities
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficiently work with Microsoft Word. Excel, Outlook and Adobe PDF
- Learn client specific applications
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and hit daily goals
- Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines
- Ability to use office equipment such as fax machine, printers, conference telephones, and copy machines
- Demonstrated accurate typing speed of 65 words per minute (WPM).
- Multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Operate using good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with basic mathematical concepts and calculate figures using a calculator or adding machine.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.