Acara Solutions is looking for Entry Level Computer Monitor for an opportunity in Malta, NY. These opportunities are full time and work on 12 hour shifts 3-4 shifts a week. We currently have overnight opportunities available!
We have an Overnight Position Available. D Shift- 6:00pm - 6:30 am Days worked: e/o Wed, Thursday Friday Saturday.
- Monitor issues on client's state of the art semiconductor equipment through escalation to technicians and engineers
- React to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment
- Process wafers using defined procedures
- Monitor material flow through the manufacturing operations
- Initiate the first steps to recover from process interruptions
- Use standard software applications (MS Office) and specific programs SiView & Space as needed
- Complete all required reporting and documentation
- Understand and follow all health, safety, and environmental procedures and requirements
- Responsible for 6S housekeeping
To monitoring and tracking the following:
- Tool alarms
- Chem inhibits
- Reticle hangs
- FOUP hangs
In summary, you will be expected to assist the WFT and ME in identifying and fixing issues preventing tools from running production, and all issues are identified and escalated accordingly to your shift contacts within 15 minutes.