Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School or GED
- Minimum of 3 years" experience as Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully negotiate and influence
- Handle customer focus and strong action orientation as needed
- Possess a high degree of confidence; be able to instill confidence in others
- Ability to think strategically, independently and creatively, and take ownership of critical issues.
- Strong organizational agility - able to adapt to ambiguous situations and make solid decisions with limited information.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail. Proven ability to manage time, priorities and projects
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well independently and in a high performing and dispersed team
- Strong knowledge of the business and ability to "speak the language" and be viewed as a credible partner.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.