Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" Experience in Customer Service
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Computer skills Functional knowledge of PC (keyboard functions, mouse.)
- Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet -- Create spreadsheets
- Use standard formulas -- Sort -- Filter, and create graphs -- Import/export information
- Embed files into applications -- Move data between Word and Excel
- To use / locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network
- To send and receive emails , find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry
- To use internet explorer for web browsing , send documents to preconfigured printer
- Basic math skills (division, multiplication, percentages)
- Business maturity and professionalism
- To coach and mentor co-workers
- Operate digital and color equipment
- Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements
- Tasks and activities are defined and routine
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.