Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience in installing and configuring PCs and printers
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written), must manage time effectively and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability and judgment to escalate support requests if necessary, as part of the Information Technology team.
- Advanced Windows 10 knowledge and experience to include administration and troubleshooting
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.