Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by the company absentee control program.
Perform other duties as required.
Must have, or be able to obtain, a valid forklift certification.
- To observe all safety rules/regulations and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
- To maintain the highest work quality standards with close attention to detail as needed to meet customer expectations.
- To show-up for work on time and work all scheduled shifts.
- To set an example that is consistent with the position held within the company.
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in a positive way and in the spirit of cooperation and support of others.
- To meet the full duties the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- To actively support the decisions and policies of the company and its management.
- To treat people fairly, equally and with respect and to settle for no less in return.
- To be honest at all times and to conduct oneself with the highest degree of personal integrity.
- To communicate the right information to the appropriate people in an effective and timely manner.
- To maintain an appearance consistent with the position held.
- To actively expand personal knowledge of the business and related areas as they pertain to this role within the organization, encouraging others to do the same.
- To take 'pride' in the company and help it make it a success.
Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Follow all company safety policies and work instructions.
- Bring to the attention of all the appropriate peoples any potential or actual dangers.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in one"s area of responsibility.
Additional Training Requirements:
- New Hire Training (see new hire orientation)
- Monthly Training (see plant training schedule)
- SAP Computer Training
- GMP Plant Training (Internal) - annual
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the position is located.