Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as Senior Quality Inspector
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in printed circuit board inspection
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate"s degree in Electronics or Computer Science or Mechanical engineering
- Current J-STD certification and circuit board coating inspection experience.
- J-STD_001, 002, IPC 610, MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750 and X-Ray qualification certifications
- Technologies that aren"t just top-notch, they"re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what"s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it"s discovered
- Distinct knowledge of material requirements, fabrication techniques, and manufacturability concepts
- Experienced in the use of current strategic CAD tools; Pro-E/Creo or Solid Works
- Superior knowledge of the strategic CAD and file management tools and design documentation standards (e.g ASME Y14.5M, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Understanding of simple mechanical stress; structural, thermal and tolerance analysis
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success
- Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills
- Open to new ideas and serve as a champion for change when directed from management
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.