Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A.S. Degree - equivalent and five or more years of relevant experience -
- Minimum three years or more experience fabricating breakout boxes requiring the mounting and wiring of various switches, connectors, and indicators
- Minimum 1 year experience with a drill press is essential
- Minimum 2 years experience with fabricating and assembling electrical and electronic cables, fabricating wire harnesses including termination of shielding to connector back shells, assemblies and avionics components
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Aerospace/Military environment working on communications systems and/or equipment that processes audio signals
- IPC / J-STD-001 soldering certification or equivalent experience
- IPC / WHMA-620 Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies or equivalent experience.
- Having worked closely with Manufacturing and Design Engineering through product development is preferred.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.