Embedded Software Systems Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Apply sound acquisition and systems software engineering practices and principles to all assigned projects.
- Support the Product Office team as the software lead and ensure all software requirements are met.
- Assist the Assistant Program Manager in ensuring the cost, schedule, and performance of the system(s) are met.
- Ensuring all software requirements are captured correctly in the Statement Of Work (SOW).
- Conduct reviews of software documents such as STP, SVD, and STR ensuring all have the required information.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Software, Mechanical, and Electrical) or related technology (Computer Science, Information Technology) degree.
- 15 years of relevant experience is required. Software Engineer or Computer Science is preferred.
- Excellent Program Management experience and ability to communicate software requirements to OEMs.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) to developing systems and software.
- Must have experience with embedded software development with C, C++, and C#.
- Must have Software experience with embedded systems and Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) such as VxWorks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders effectively.
If you are interested in this Systems Engineer job in Huntsville, AL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Acara Solutions go to www.acarasolutions.com. If you have questions about the please contact Robert Schemel at 763-560-8023 or email@example.com.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron"s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.